Consider Submitting Your Articles to be Published!
If you’re and expert at anything to do with:
The enhancement of any adventure or outdoor activity – we want you to write for us!
Thousands of people visit AdventureHacks every single month. We’ve shared hundreds of articles with the outdoors community via online blogs, forums and journals and want to offer YOU the same opportunity to spread knowledge via AdventureHacks!
Types of Articles to Write
We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to AdventureHacks. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- Top list of ways to improve quality of any adventure or specific outdoor activity.
- Tutorials on improving your surfing, bouldering, backpacking you name it!
- Tips to enhance life enjoyment during any season.
- Tips for enhanced health, survival, and outdoor fun!
- Ways to enhance personal growth and live a real life adventure.
We Don’t Publish Bad Articles
We only want great articles, written by true experts. We must maintain a certain standard to ensure the highest quality of information for our readers.
Email us your post idea with the article or a sample article in the body of the message.We will review your sample article and either publish what you have provided or let you know if you should go ahead and write for us.
Our knowledgeable editors go over all submissions and edit at their discretion. You agree to this by submitting your articles.
Every article you write will be published under your name. Each writer has an authors box which shows your name, bio and website. It will be sent to 10,000′s of people via our mailing list and social media accounts.
AdventureHacks is a great resource to promote what you’re doing. It’s not unheard of for contributors to leverage their posts into book deals and other awesome wellness-oriented opportunities.
Submit Your Article Idea
Please submit your post idea below and be sure to include the following:
- Article title
- The words “Write for AH” next to your name.
- Article description
- Estimated completion date if your article is accepted within 24hrs
- Brief author bio
Submit Your Adventure Request
If you would like to see a specific adventure or location added to the site, please let us know.
Our team will research and get it added as soon as possible.
Please submit your adventure idea below and be sure to include the following:
- Adventure Type & Location
- The words “Adventure Request” next to your name.
- Adventure description if you have one.
- Any other relevant info we might find useful
- Brief reason why you want to see this adventure
Please keep in mind, guest articles must be at least 850 words, well-written and 100% unique to AdventureHacks. Once you submit an article, it is property of AdventureHacks and our editors may make any alterations they deem necessary.
Pingback: 20 Pro Tips For Hiking In The Rain - AdventureHacks
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.